Monday 11 June 2012

The time has come...

Tuesday 12th June, 2012


"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."







Well as the poem suggests, the time has come for me to begin my foray into this ever popular 'blog-o-sphere'... and in many ways, the rambling subject matter of the poem above is pretty much an indication of my blog. I can guess that it will cover many aspects of my life from what I enjoy & appreciate; what I aspire to being/creating, through to what I envy! Perhaps it will be a platform for me to ask pertinent questions... or perhaps it will just be an excuse to write full stop. 


Whatever the reason, I will embrace it & rejoice. 


On this, the first day of my 31st year on this planet, I am quietly taking stock of what it is that I have achieved thus far. I am impressed with my growing list of accomplishments:

  • World travel - Yes, but still so many places to go. 
  • Marriage - Yes, three beautiful/colourful/wondrous years in February 2013
  • Family - Yes, a teenage step-daughter, a fluffy son & an 18mth non-fluffy son
  • House - Yes, gutted & renovated. Still so many finishing touches to do
  • Career - ah... well yes, that is an interesting one...
But did you just read the above list and say "Yeah, great - but what else is there?"

Me too... What else is there? 

Well for me, the topic of 'Career' is under review. I feel now is the time to branch out. Expand. Be creative. So with that comes a collaboration with one of the smartest women I know, Amy Mitchell - of whom, I have been fortunate enough to form a friendship that surpassed 'entry-level friendship' and has happily nestled itself in into its 'life-long friendship' title with a heartwarming glow. We never actually went to school together - but as it so happens, we are from the same school of thought.

Together we plan to take over the world.. well maybe not the entire world - that'd just be greedy!!

Henceforth, I shall document our adventures in our new, creative, & 'world-taking-over' new business - THE SAGE FOX


Oh, and I will de temps en temps change tact and go on a rambling subject matter journey - so I apologise in advance. It can be tough keeping up with a Gemini..

xx

Sarsh   

No comments:

Post a Comment